Friday, April 24, 2009

new names...

I am thinking of a few new names. Vintage Cowgirl was sort of something to put up there when i was craftin' some jean skirt, cross shirt, quilted hand bags for my booth in Amarillo. Now, i am consumed with more, dear to my heart kind of things, and I am considering a name change. Sort of like an identity crisis or personality funk. So, here we go... here are some thoughts...
the Celiac Cowgirl? To Be Or Gluten Free? hmmm... drawing a blank... anyone there?? does anyone read this thing?? we are about to be changing that up too. i am inspired (it may last for one night, but praise the Lord it hit me). I have a mission. check back soon!!

1 comment:

The Aune Family said...

You are cracking me up!!! I think a name change will be great. I am sure you will find a great name.